In general Dental plans are a low cost alternative to dental insurance. Dental care services become more affordable with discount dental plans for families in the lower income bracket. A dental plan is a kind of a club you join where we have a section of providers and consumers. In a discounted dental plan, the providers have agreed to provide the services at a discounted rate.
As a consumer, one just has to display his or her membership card while visiting the provider. These discounted dental plans do not purport to insurance in any way, they are just discount programs. For more information about discount dental plans simply visit True Dental Discounts today!
Whether you have recently moved or are simply looking for a dentist that fits your family, there are many factors to take into consideration before selecting a new dental provider. Oral health is extremely important –both for your teeth and for your overall well-being – which means it is critical to find a professional that will meet your needs. Some questions to ask include:
- Is the office staff friendly, professional and helpful?
- Does the dentist make time to answer my questions? Do I feel comfortable expressing concerns?
- Do the dentist and hygienists explain all procedures and discuss techniques that promote oral health?
- Is the office clean and neat? Are proper hygiene practices used, including wearing gloves and throwing out contaminated items?
- Is the office in a convenient location in relation to my home or work?
- Does the office make special arrangements for people with dental emergencies?
- Is information regarding payment plans and appointment schedules easy to understand?
- Was the dentist highly recommended by my friends, colleagues, or acquaintances? Does he or she have a reputation for being accurate, skilled and knowledgeable?
- Finally, is the dentist a True Dental Discounts participating dental provider, allowing me to receive discounts at all my appointments? As a member of the Aetna Dental Access program, you are eligible to receive 15 to 50 percent on most dental services. Why wait?